Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had one (an SE) on loan all day today (I had previously been on a test drive but wanted to get a better feel for the car over a longer run before parting with my cash.)

Looked at SE but by the time I had specced it decided to go for an HSE also after being in and out of the SE all day I was missing some lumbar support in the standard SE seats..i do have back issues though!).

+ Corris Grey
+ Black external trim
+ Winter Pack
+ Front Fogs.

Did not spec the panoramic roof. I have it in the Evoque I have at present and always have it shut. ( Hope I don't regret that come sale time ! But I'm sure I won't miss it)

Delivery is estimated for March/April

Very excited!

+

·
Registered
455 Posts
Congratulations Dave. Wise choice with HSE. Panaromic sunroof is fixed & personally love it as it makes the car more spacious. More roof height as well & helps tall person like me enormously.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Dave
i see you ordered the spare wheel
This is the solution from JLR (pic from a FB Group)

Regards Joerg

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads up Joerg.
I know it's something sat in the boot but it's only £150 if ordered with the car. I don't usually carry much in the boot so having it sat there won't inconvenience me for most of the time.

It's a shame it's like that but quite understand the compromise given the space needed for motor and batteries.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No specifically R32Paul. I did ask over tge phone the other day and got the impression it's likely it would be. Would.make sense if the configurator changes early November.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like I have been given a build slot in Feb so hoping to have the car and of Feb beginning of March.. :)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
DaveR said:
Looks like I have been given a build slot in Feb so hoping to have the car and of Feb beginning of March.. :)
That isn't to bad - 5 months. Some UK folks placed orders March/April and might only get their in Jan. For me it was 7 months from order to delivery and that is with luck as I had NL order in 600 and my car was in the first 200 NL customer deliveries.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a spare wheel with my iPace thinking it would fit in the boot under the floor as in my XF. When the car was delivered and I saw the size of the wheel vs the boot space, I got the dealer to take it back and got a full refund. He says he won't be recommending spares to future customers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I cancelled my spare wheel based on what I saw here. I also changed from Indus silver to Farallon black . All our vehicles have been black in the past and I originally thought I wanted a change.
Changed my mind and it was not too late for the January 25th delivery. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ElectricJohn : When you ordered the car with the spare did you still get the usual inflator and repair kit under the floor ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.