Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

As every 2 years the Mondial de l'Automobile ( Paris Car Show ) will take place from October 4th to 14th.
My JLR dealer told me that Tesla and JLR will be in front of each other !
In other words Model 3 a few meters away from I PACE.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
If one day we see model 3 in Europe .... The problem for Tesla is that they don't have much dealers in Europe. The closest one for me in France is 150km ... And when I read how much time the owners spend at their dealer it doesn't appeal to me to have one ...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I do believe Model 3 is coming to Europe since Tesla decided only days ago to come to the show ....with a Model 3.
Actually the Mondial is the first step

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Model 3 price in Europe is still unknown .
It depends on the US-EU trade négociations that can kill the M3 - by adding 25% or in the contrary decrease its price by 10% if all tariffs are removed.
Besides the basic 35k$ M3 will also arrive next year.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Look at the model S prices in $ and in €. I think u can add 20% to the $ price to have it in € with vat. So around 45k for the base model. Don't expect less. And it's not the same segment that the I pace. More like a leaf or a Kona.

·
Registered
233 Posts
It's going to be a spectacular Mondial this year for EV enthusiasts, expected new EV models on show:

- Jaguar i-Pace (of course)
- Tesla Model 3 / European Premiere
- Hyundai Kona Electric
- Kia e-Niro (=EV version) / European Premiere
- Audi e-Tron / European Premiere
- Mercedes-Benz EQC
- maybe: BMW iX3 concept (and of course iVision concept)
- maybe: the all new Renault Zoe 2
- maybe: the Nissan Leaf 60kWh
- maybe: Polestar 1 and/or 2
- maybe: EV news from Peugeot/Citroën/Opel

I will be there 13 October to see all the news!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.