Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Snap indeed
Dealer said price £44 for just the indicator light.
Lots of you tube videos for replacement instructions
Going to take apart this weekend and check if the black outer surround is ok
Will let you know how I get on

·
Registered
21 Posts
My left side mirror glass started to vibrate few months ago. After one day in dealers hand, They discovered glass attachment clips broken from inside. He contacted importer but, importer is not ready to replace free of charge and asking 430€. They are saying someone could be hit the mirror. But car always inside garage under lock. No any sign of damage or scratch or anything.
Anyone knows, where I can buy only mirror glass with heat and blind spot on?

·
Registered
Ipace HSE 2020 MY
66 Posts
My garage is narrow at entrance 2.26m and opens out only to narrow again at the end. I can get out as the door opens in the wider section although being cab forward means i have to make sure the car is as far back as possible.

Well worth buying a few convex mirrors as you can see that you are lining up on entering and be sure that the front of the car is not too close to end sides as you leave., They are cheap and I got mine from Ebay.

Property Building Building material Fixture Wood

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is quite tight and takes some practise. This is the only time that I use creep mode. View attachment 5315
Garage length 4.95 metres door opening 2.15 metre and I also have a support right by the car door which only gives me .3 metre to open the door, so the support has rubber matting on it.
It is a bit tight.
Hi, I'm due to take delivery of an HSE in a few weeks and am trying to resolve whether or not I need to widen our garage entrance.

The brochure supplied by JLR states 2011mm for the width without mirrors yet it says 1895mm here (www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/document/4K/2023/T19977/52146_en_GBR/proc/G3138930) and those were the dimensions I saw
Has it been clarified which dimension is correct? I can't seem to find a post that concludes which it is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm due to take delivery of an HSE in a few weeks and am trying to resolve whether or not I need to widen our garage entrance.

The brochure supplied by JLR states 2011mm for the width without mirrors yet it says 1895mm here (www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/document/4K/2023/T19977/52146_en_GBR/proc/G3138930) and those were the dimensions I saw
Has it been clarified which dimension is correct? I can't seem to find a post that concludes which it is.
Just confirmed by dealer - manual is correct (1895mm). Checked with a tape measure.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts