Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I've been been trying to set up hotspot but it requires a password. I've called jaguar corporate care who advised that I can just pitch up at any dealership and they will sort. I then called local dealer (not where I got car from) and they said that I would need to book in with a technician and leave car with them .... any advice as to which is correct or if there is another way to sort ??? Thanks

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Chidge said:
Hi - I've been been trying to set up hotspot but it requires a password. I've called jaguar corporate care who advised that I can just pitch up at any dealership and they will sort. I then called local dealer (not where I got car from) and they said that I would need to book in with a technician and leave car with them .... any advice as to which is correct or if there is another way to sort ??? Thanks
You should be able to get the password from the car. Go into settings/all settings/connectivity and tap on "hotspot". Should come up with the SSID and password.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Any suggestions to obtain the password for the hotspot on a Pivi Pro system?

Many thanks

·
Registered
MY20, HSE + Air suspension, Firenze Red
26 Posts
I connected to my home WiFi from the driveway after entering the password. However the next day when I tried to connect again, I had to reenter the password.
So it seems the car does not remember passwords.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I connected to my home WiFi from the driveway after entering the password. However the next day when I tried to connect again, I had to reenter the password.
So it seems the car does not remember passwords.
Try entering the password and connecting to the WiFi network before leaving on a longer journey. I had the same problem with the MY21 and that seems to have sorted it.

·
Registered
MY20, HSE + Air suspension, Firenze Red
26 Posts
Thanks for the tip.
After connecting, I drove away and on my return home switched off the car. On starting again, I was connected to my home wifi :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts