Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Friday I decided not to take my I-Pace on a 1000km road trip. Therefore it stayed parked outside during 4days (the temperature range was
5 to 18 c ). I came back today and checked the battery ( results herebelow ) to discover that 5km were lost and 2% battery . Quite good !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
emgf said:
Last Friday I decided not to take my I-Pace on a 1000km road trip. Therefore it stayed parked outside during 4days (the temperature range was
5 to 18 c ). I came back today and checked the battery ( results herebelow ) to discover that 5km were lost and 2% battery . Quite good !
Thanks for sharing - not sure what is good or not but do wonder where that electricity went.
Didn't realize battery could lose charge even if not used or are there certain systems in the car that always draw some power.

2% battery = 1.70kW over 4 days is approx 18 watt per hour

·
Registered
28 Posts
Could it be that the car is "waked up" several times because of an app use or traffic information storage once or twice daily.
I had the trouble years ago with my VW Touareg.
Every day, half an houre before traveling I let the TIM get the actual traffic information (14 times a week).
When you go on a holiday the car gets a wakeup call from its sleeping mode, after 2 weeks in the Spanisch sun (in winter) the car did not start at the airport, not good at night after Christmas hollydays with small children.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Peter, yes you might be true as I connected to the car with the Remote app (which is supposed not to be able to connect to the car after 4 days
according to JLR to save the battery )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts