Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am another new member to the iPace Forums. I originally placed an order for an F-Pace last month, which within a couple weeks, changed to model year 2023, the price increased, the specs reduced and was informed of long delays. Unfortunate, but due to current world events, unavoidable.

After all the problems with the F-Pace orders, I thought I would look at the I-Pace. So I went for a test drive yesterday and wow, what a fantastic car! Now that I have got my head around all electric, I have decided that I want to buy a second hand I-Pace (new is unfortunately just over the already extended budget)

I am looking at an SE or HSE spec with Black pack and 11KW charging. Age - November 2020 – March 2021 with about 4-9000 miles in Eiger Grey. I see there is lots of choice on the Approved Used Jaguar site, but a variation on prices, so I am not sure what to look out for.

Would anybody have any 2020/21 I-Pace Brochures to look at the specs of those model years. Have they changed much?

Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
809 Posts
The earlier cars had many more options, it depends which were chosen when new, the HSE had a good spec as standard, the SE you could add the drivers pack, 360 camera, 18 way seats etc, the S is quite basic.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Don't have any brochures I'm afraid, and mine is 2019MY, but my advice would be to go for as high a spec as possible.
There may be things that you don't currently consider essential, but after having them it is surprising what you get so used to that you can't imagine not having it (HUD is a prime example)

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you put <jaguar i pace 2020 brochure> into Google you'll get several hits (I won't post a link here because they're several lines long).

I love my 2020 HSE which I bought last June as an approved used model. OK, it doesn't have Pivi Pro and a couple of other variations that came with the 21MY and onwards but I can happily live with that and it does have all the bells and whistles I wanted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you put <jaguar i pace 2020 brochure> into Google you'll get several hits (I won't post a link here because they're several lines long).

I love my 2020 HSE which I bought last June as an approved used model. OK, it doesn't have Pivi Pro and a couple of other variations that came with the 21MY and onwards but I can happily live with that and it does have all the bells and whistles I wanted.
I did try the good old Google search, but ended up with just USA brochures. I will have to try again. Very useful to know that the change to PiviPro was with model year 2021, so I dare say not much has changed from then to now. Apart from no HUD, 360 or lower touchscreen due to Chips and Wars. Glad you are very happy with yours. I think I will buy an Eiger Grey HSE, model year 2021, Black Pack, Ebony Headline with fixed Pano roof and black wheels (is that too much black?) Just got to find one at the right price and not over 200 miles away!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks fantastic. Has it been OK? Any problems or anything you wanted but didn't get, or anything that is a must have?
Hi been ok not seen any dodgy lights come on dash, some stuff that came on car ill prob not look at or use, still waiting for home charger to be installed there been backlog of fittings due to covid not allowing home surveys so been bit of a chore charging on 3 pin cable as takes a lifetime but apart from that been good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts