Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So stopped at the M1 Watford Gap southbound service station, and as I returned to my car I saw this :-

Wheel Car Tire Holden commodore Land vehicle

I did want to wait for the driver to return to ask questions but had to get going.

Still good to see one in the wild, even if it had prototype plastered all over it!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
You should have taken the picture at the northbound part, then it may have been the right way up! Hopefully this is just a 'feature' of my browser...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK I give up .... I've even downloaded and then rotated 180 and re-uploaded ... still upside down. Then downloaded again ... turned another 180 and then uploaded again!

Stupid forum!

Good news ... anyone in Australia or New Zealand will be able to view perfectly!

Edit: Eventually I had top crop it a little for it too stay the right way around.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Not stupid forum but stupid Apple - for me the photo shows ok on my Ipad but upside down on my laptop. Have same issue whenever my mother sends me pictures of my kids from her Ipad, on the PC always up side down :-(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got to admit, seeing in the flesh in the real world gave me a bigger buzz than seeing it at a showroom. Next on the List is a test drive!

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's much better, even though the red looks orange in real life. I have the Firenze red version on order which is hopefully a better choice. Whatever colour, it does look great, and my anticipation levels are rapidly rising for a September 1st delivery. BTW, everyone plays nicely with picture rotation except Apple. That doesn't make Apple the only one that's right....

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
southd said:
That's much better, even though the red looks orange in real life. I have the Firenze red version on order which is hopefully a better choice. Whatever colour, it does look great, and my anticipation levels are rapidly rising for a September 1st delivery. BTW, everyone plays nicely with picture rotation except Apple. That doesn't make Apple the only one that's right....
I have ordered Firenze red as well but am yet to see the colour as so far none of the videos/pictures in review articles have shown Firenze red. The Ceasium blue looks much better in the videos than in the configurator.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.