Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else experienced this? It’s driving me mad. The car is whisper quiet except on some surfaces I can hear a feint rattle coming from the rear view mirror area, if I put my hand on the plastic behind it, the noise stops but I need a permanent solution. Other than another dealer visit does anyone have a fix? Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone else experienced this? It’s driving me mad. The car is whisper quiet except on some surfaces I can hear a feint rattle coming from the rear view mirror area, if I put my hand on the plastic behind it, the noise stops but I need a permanent solution. Other than another dealer visit does anyone have a fix? Thanks.
Bluetack?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've heard something similar very intermittantly. Touching (pressing) on an area that is not obviously the source of the sound seems to clear it. Thinking back I heard it more often one very cold days, when the car has sat for a while. Suspect it is better to live with than rip the car apart and risk more rattles and vibrations when put back together.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. I pushed the trim up and it clicked so I thought problem solved but alas not! It’s not the sunglasses either. Will live with it until the car goes in for service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts