Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Stacie,

In the "Jaguar I-PACE Specification and pricing guide from April 2018" within de paragraph " Touring Accessories" you can find the option " Rear mounted Cycle Carrier - Preparation kit" (Partnumber T4K6121).

Do you have the specifications and a picture of that kit?
Can I mount a regular Thule Rear mounted Cycle Carrier on this kit?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
133 Posts
NLJAS said:
Hi Stacie,

In the "Jaguar I-PACE Specification and pricing guide from April 2018" within de paragraph " Touring Accessories" you can find the option " Rear mounted Cycle Carrier - Preparation kit" (Partnumber T4K6121).

Do you have the specifications and a picture of that kit?
Can I mount a regular Thule Rear mounted Cycle Carrier on this kit?

Thank you in advance.
Good afternoon NLJAS,

Thank you for your comment on the thread.

I have spoken to the product team in relation to queries who have advised the following.

The bike carrier 'plugs in' to the rear bumper, if you have an email address I would be more than hapy to send you a photo. Further details on the Bike Carrier can be found here:

http://gear.jaguar.com/gb/en/i-pace/carrying-towing/carrying/t4k1179-rear-mounted-cycle-carrier-rhd/#tertiary-tabs

The Preparation kit is standard on all UK I-PACE's

Unfortunately a regular Thule towball mounted rack won't fit in the above, however if you have a towball mounted bike rack you may be better opting for the towball option on the I-PACE. Details can be found using the following link.

http://gear.jaguar.com/gb/en/i-pace/carrying-towing/towing/t4k8031-towing-system-detachable-tow-bar/#tertiary-tabs

I hope this answers your queries.

Thanks, Stacie

·
Registered
133 Posts
John32 said:
Hi Stacie,

Do you know if this is standard on Belgian I-Pace's as well?
Good morning John32,

Thank you for your comment on the thread.

I have spoke to the Product team in the UK and they have advised that you would need to speak to the Customer Services team in Belgium who would be able to confirm.

If you would like to me to pass your details to the relevant team please kindly PM me your name, address and contact details.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks, Stacie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts