Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations for a Jaguar dealer in East Anglia (Cambridge area)? I know they don't have a good reputation in general and most locals here tend to avoid Marshalls, but which doesn't leave too many options. I'm thinking of Lancaster Jaguar in MK, but it's a bit of a trek. Any other suggestions please?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Highly recommend Grange Jaguar in Brentwood and Matt Ridpath in particular, have purchased 6 cars from him and have just put my order in for the next one an i-pace first edition.

Can't wait

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks - much appreciated for the pointers. Brentwood would be a significant distance from here, probably on a par with Milton Keynes, but certainly I'll keep Brentwood in mind. The only reason I mention MK is because the Jaguar dealer there seems to be part of Lancaster group, which IIRC is the same as my current (Porsche) dealer and that's been a reasonable experience.

Anyone have any thoughts about Taylors at Dunmow (who, oddly, don't appear to be part of a larger group - unless they keep it well hidden - which is a little unusual these days) or Inchcape at Norwich?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have never had a good experience with the dealer in Cambridge and would not deal with them again. I use Taylor's at Dunmow for servicing and they are very good and highly recommended. Unfortunately they only are only JLR recommended service agents and will be able to deal with the I-Pace and all warranty when it comes up for service. I believe they do sell the odd car but are not JLR sales agents.
Grange I have heard good things about, but I am using Harwoods at Gatwick as I go there for business so it fits in with me. Gary in sales knows a lot about the I Pace, therefore I placed an order with them.

G

·
Grange Brentwood is only about 60-90mins from Cambridge.

While not ideal, it's not like it's 100miles ... it's merely 50miles.

Obviously a hard call for you, and I totally understand not using a poor dealership, in the same way I was prepared to use a dealership further away for good service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts