Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several reviewers complained that back-seat riders couldn't put their feet under the front seat and were thus forced into an awkward leg position. But others specifically contradicted this. So I imagine that some seat options allow this, others don't. Back-seat comfort is a big deal for me; anyone know the seat-toe relationship facts?

G

·
The runners for the front seat (any version) mean that you can't put your feet outwards in the back, and to get a foot in a forward position you must put your feet together.

Now ... if someone is a little wide like me ... and doesn't like sitting on a long journey with your feet together (and therefore legs) then you won't like the back for long drives (like 60+ mins).

However my mother-in-law sat in the back for 4 hours straight (with rest stops on the motorway) and didn't complain, but she is like a stick.

This is the same on the F-Pace and E-Pace.

Basically if putting your feet side by side is unconformable for you or your passengers, and it's a MUST then the I-Pace may not be for you.

BTW for reference there is plenty of space under there is height so you can put you feet/legs forward a lot ... as long as they are together.

Hope that helps.

G

·
It might give less toe space vertically .... but width is the same on all.

Plus will depend if the front seat is all the way down to its lowest setting or if it's to its highest height.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had no issues placing my feet under the front seats. Front seat was also adjusted for me as a driver, and I am 188cm tall.

I Tesla S, I had no room at all beneath the front seat, as I had to lower it all the way to have enough head space.

·
Registered
68 Posts
DutchIpaceOwner said:
The performance seats have less feat-space than the sport seats.
That's exactly what I discovered when I "tested" both seats in at the Geneva Motor Show.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Have a look at this video:

From 09:37 you can see where the author puts his feet. ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts