Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having recently taken delivery of my I-Pace, I find it has software version 14.5.

Does anyone have any idea how this differs to Version 14.2?

Is there anywhere to find out what the changes are in a software release?

Chewy

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Chewy said:
Having recently taken delivery of my I-Pace, I find it has software version 14.5.

Chewy
The best is to ask your dealer.
Good luck with the debugging

·
Registered
122 Posts
If 14.2 fully enables over the air upgrades, then anyone with 14.2 should soon see the offer of upgrading on their car's screen.
If it's anything like PC upgrades, it would be wise to wait awhile rather than be first!

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Chewy said:

Chewy
I might find out more by Friday (7th). My car was delivered on 29/11 with a bug: the warning symbol for airbag stays lit all the time. Except for that, everything looks fine. They were desperate to apologise in every manner on delivery, telling they contacted England for procedure. I just got an appointment for Friday morning when they are expected to do a list of checks and updates, on request of JLR. Among things they told me, they will have to apply some newer updates.
The car currently has 14.2 as the telematics version. And right below it displays "battery management version: " (nothing displayed next to it).

·
Registered
233 Posts
I took delivery of my i-Pace today. To my surprise I just saw that it has Telematics software version 14.2, not 14.5.
The dealer said during the delivery they installed all latest software updates. Did they decide to temporarily refrain from 14.5 for Telematics and keep it at 14.2 for a while, for some reason...?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Chewy said:
Sorry, Mistake - it is actually 14.2. Not sure where I got the 14.5 from.
Oh boy that's priceless, people all over the world trying to find what 14.5 does and why they don't have it and it's a typo :D :D :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Oz-ipace said:
Chewy said:
Sorry, Mistake - it is actually 14.2. Not sure where I got the 14.5 from.
Oh boy that's priceless, people all over the world trying to find what 14.5 does and why they don't have it and it's a typo :D :D :D
Great, all that excitement... For nothing 🤣🤣

·
Registered
455 Posts
Only gave my dealer a rollicking for not installing 14.5 whilst was away last week! Urgh!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.