Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am Stacie from the Jaguar Land Rover Customer Experience Centre, I will be your point of contact for any queries you may have in regards to the Jaguar I-PACE.

I have been working within the Customer Relationship Centre for 18 months and I will endeavour to answer any questions that are raised to me as quickly as possible.

Thank you, Stacie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Greetings Stacie, I have a question on tesla's there is good evidence that's smaller wheels give longer range this is also true on some studies on golf which are petrol do you have any data concerning the different wheel sizes and the effects on the Range many thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Feldmm said:
Greetings Stacie, I have a question on tesla's there is good evidence that's smaller wheels give longer range this is also true on some studies on golf which are petrol do you have any data concerning the different wheel sizes and the effects on the Range many thanks
Good afternoon Feldmm,

Thank you for your comment.

I have taken the opportunity to investigate your query and unfortunately Jaguar have not released any data that I am able to provide to you relating to any tests that have been completed to the I-PACE.

Thanks, Stacie

·
Registered
243 Posts
IIRC a JLR representative at one of the roadshow days said that the range quoted so far was measured on 18" wheels. So range on 20/22" is likely to be at least slightly less, but how big/small 'slightly' might be is one of the unknowns as yet.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hello Stacie ,
are you still monitoring this forum ?
If so can you feel a certain degree of dissatisfaction with general customer relations concerning delivery dates and poor/no communication / explanation for any delays !
I am sure that most of the people on this forum have common sense and would understand , they just want to know what is going on with their cars , which we all seem very excited about getting .
My order was confirmed as built on the 19th September , expected delivery on 5th of October , but was informed today of a further week delay , but with no understanding or reason why ?! Are there build issues , delivery problems , lack of transporters ?
please feel free to enlighten us all
kind regards , Malcolm

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
malcolm said:
Hello Stacie ,
are you still monitoring this forum ?
If so can you feel a certain degree of dissatisfaction with general customer relations concerning delivery dates and poor/no communication / explanation for any delays !
I am sure that most of the people on this forum have common sense and would understand , they just want to know what is going on with their cars , which we all seem very excited about getting .
My order was confirmed as built on the 19th September , expected delivery on 5th of October , but was informed today of a further week delay , but with no understanding or reason why ?! Are there build issues , delivery problems , lack of transporters ?
please feel free to enlighten us all
kind regards , Malcolm
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I am sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with reference to your vehicle delay and the customer service provided by Jaguar.
As a manufacturer we make every effort during the manufacturing process to meet the estimated delivery date provided.

Unfortunately unforeseen circumstances may occur which may alter the delivery date slightly.

If you could please PM me your vehicle order number and I will do everything possible to provide you with a more substantial update at the earliest opportunity.

Thanks,

Becci

·
Registered
323 Posts
Becci, hi
Many thanks for your reply , I will PM you shortly .
But I wanted to put this out on the forum , that in no way am I disappointed with the salesmen and ladies at Barretts jag in Ashford , they have been most helpful and always spare time to chat .
I feel sorry for them , because they aren't informed of the reasons for delays and therefore can't answer our queries ,
I appreciate it would be a tricky job to constantly update individual orders but surely there could be some way ?
Finally , just to say , very excited about the cars arrival
Regards, Malcolm

·
Registered
323 Posts
Morning Becci
I have tried to send Pm 3 times now ,
It says sent successfully, but then , sent folder shows no messages , they all show in the outbox folder !
Can you let me know if you have received them please , if not can you try to Pm me and I can then just reply to that !
Malcolm

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just thought I would add to this topic
Finally had a call from customer relations at JLR , my case was chased up and sadly it would appear that my car is going to be a couple of weeks late , which makes my planned first I-Pace trip to Bordeaux seem unlikely !
But , i did want to thank Joe , my representative from customer relations , it seems he did what he could and even more than that , he phoned when he said he would !!! And has promised a follow on phone call in a week , for another update .Simple things , but they make a difference to the whole experience
Still haven't discovered the reason for why it has taken from the 19th September until now to be shipped but it seems i may be in a better place than some of you out there
Saw my first I-Pace on the road today , as a passer-by , not a test driver
it really is a good looking car !
Caesium blue really does suit it !
nearly as much as Yulong white :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts