Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I may have found a solution online, Assuming there is space towards the doors you can 'move' out the two outside isofix points increasing the space in the middle.

It is possible, we have three Maxi Cosi Rodifix’s across the back seats using two RiveMoves. The seatbelts can be a little hard for little ones to do up by themselves, but it’s definitely possible.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
It is possible, we have three Maxi Cosi Rodifix’s across the back seats using two RiveMoves. The seatbelts can be a little hard for little ones to do up by themselves, but it’s definitely possible.
Hi, Thanks for that, really useful. Would you mind taking a photo of your setup?

Also just checking the seats, is it these?

The reason I ask is is says the width is 49cm which comes in wider than the 135cm others' on the forum have noted as the internal width.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Thanks for that, really useful. Would you mind taking a photo of your setup?

Also just checking the seats, is it these?

The reason I ask is is says the width is 49cm which comes in wider than the 135cm others' on the forum have noted as the internal width.

Thanks for your help.
Hi, yes, that's the one. We have used three of those across the back and it works - the outer two seats attached using two RiveMoves and seatbelts of course, and the one in the centre using only the seatbelt. We found it's best to have a Rodifix in the centre seat as well (even though you wouldn't be using the Isofix part), as opposed to the Rodi (which is the version without the Isofix) simply because the Rodi has a slightly different shape which prevents you from reaching the seatbelt sockets easily. We also tried three Kore's in the back but that didn't work for the same reason, they fit but you can't reach the seatbelt sockets very easily. It's a complete pain to test and work out what's best.

I've attached some pictures below. We currently have our youngest in a Pebble, so you can see we have a Pebble on one outer seat, a Rodifix in the middle (seatbelt only) and a Rodifix on the other outer seat using a RiveMove and the seatbelt. The seatbelt for the latter is a bit of a pain to do up because the Pebble pushes everything over, but we're putting up with it for a bit longer before he eventually moves into the third Rodifix.

Hope that helps.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Head restraint

Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Car seat cover Vehicle

Vehicle Car Steering wheel Car seat cover Motor vehicle

Automotive design Vehicle Car seat cover Personal luxury car Car

21 - 26 of 26 Posts