Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,馃憢馃徏 new I-Pace and new EV car owner here. Changed from RRS SVR so complete opposite ends of the spectrum.
Have to say, dynamically, I am impressed so far. Nice ride, and loving the performance.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Just got my first issue (3 mths ownership) where the car won鈥檛 charge on my home Hypervolt 2 Smart charger. No problems until last night after work. I will post in the faults section 馃憤馃徏

Attachments

Registered
Hi folks,馃憢馃徏 new I-Pace and new EV car owner here. Changed from RRS SVR so complete opposite ends of the spectrum.
Have to say, dynamically, I am impressed so far. Nice ride, and loving the performance.

View attachment 7378

Just got my first issue (3 mths ownership) where the car won鈥檛 charge on my home Hypervolt 2 Smart charger. No problems until last night after work. I will post in the faults section 馃憤馃徏

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: It was the charger (Hypervolt2) not the car. While it was in the dealers it had a software update and full health check. Faith restored馃憤馃徏

Charger cured by over the air diagnosis and update. Excellent support

Registered
Same colour as mine except black 20" (summer) and silver 18" (winter). Great car - you'll love it!

Reactions: Jagman1265
1 - 4 of 4 Posts