Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Max,
I have not ordered yet, because of the 1 phase charger. I need it to be a 3 phase charger.
I had different answers if I would have ordered ranging from July 2018 tio April 2019.

What does Jaguar tell you?

G

·
I asked the Jag dealership while I was there looking at the I-Pace, why the press have not been given some cars to test drive. He replied they don't like to give them pre-production models as sometimes things change and/or don't work they way they want them too.

So all the press reviews will be in a full production model off the line hence why only "track days" or "closed events" have been available up to now.

·
Registered
185 Posts
My understanding is that the Press test drives that have happened in Portugal were in production cars - I understand that at least 1200 production cars have been made already and on the 4th June when the JLR order system officially opens the embargo on these road tests will be lifted.
So we will finally get some independent views of the I-Pace being driven on real (Portuguese) roads.
From June 4th those 1200 production cars will start to be sent out to dealers for customer test drives - so I think some lucky people will get to test drive the car a couple of weeks into June.
BTW I had a quick spin in the back of an I-Pace .... it was bl****y quick and stuck to the road like glue!
I can't wait to get behind the wheel.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Got a schedule for test drives in Finland. Next week is first but it's longest way to it. Closest dealer has the car in the end of June :(

·
Registered
206 Posts
Our local dealer still hasn't received a firm date for the delivery of their demonstrator, but is hoping they will have it by July. Much still seems to be up in the air.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts