Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I received some kind of pre-delivery announcement from my dealer today. In the email there is a reference to "The Jaguar Club". I should be receiving an email soon, to register for "The Jaguar Club", so I will be kept "up-to-date on the build and delivery of your I-Pace".

I cannot find any reference to "The Jaguar Club". Has anyone heart of this club before? Is this something from JLR? Or just a local system from my dealer?

Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
stefxx said:
Hi,

I received some kind of pre-delivery announcement from my dealer today. In the email there is a reference to "The Jaguar Club". I should be receiving an email soon, to register for "The Jaguar Club", so I will be kept "up-to-date on the build and delivery of your I-Pace".

I cannot find any reference to "The Jaguar Club". Has anyone heart of this club before? Is this something from JLR? Or just a local system from my dealer?

Thanks!
Same here - got an email from Kimman (NL) with this message and a bunch of others (charging, insurance, instructions, etc). Haven't heard of the club before, but my dealer did say last week that they (JLR? JLR NL?) were working on providing customers this info (probably saves them a lot of client management, given everyone is restless).

·
Registered
335 Posts
www.jaguarclubnederland.nl.
My dealer send the same mail (via JLR-NL), together with login and default password..

Unfortunately not able to see the delivery progress (jet) as mentioned in the email from JLR-nl..

·
Registered
91 Posts
oop north said:
First rule of the jaguar club - don't mention the jaguar club
:lol:

Received it months ago to be honest. Maybe depends on the dealer? Not much there regarding "my Jaguar" and its current delivery process but special deals for opera, wining and dining.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jan073 said:
oop north said:
First rule of the jaguar club - don't mention the jaguar club
:lol:

Received it months ago to be honest. Maybe depends on the dealer? Not much there regarding "my Jaguar" and its current delivery process but special deals for opera, wining and dining.
Right, just what we are looking for. Seems they haven't clicked that we are not traditional Jag buyers...

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
stefxx said:
Ok, I just received my invitation to "The Club". I can see my order date, but nothing more.
I received again the invitation but failure to log in.

I also received an email from the dealer with my car VIN number and that the car is on its way to dealer and that they will contact me for delivery. Must be some automatic email that was generated too late because I already picked up my car more than 2 weeks ago :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts