Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

MyPace control your I-Pace IOS app

159K views 534 replies 105 participants last post by  dernotte 
#1 · (Edited)
Open this link from your iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664

-----------

I've been working on an I-Pace app for iOS, similarly to WattCat for Android, but unlike the WattCat, this app is in it's early stages, and not ready to replace the official Remote app.
However, it does offer a couple of things the official app doesn't. Here's a quick list of features:
  • See the state of charge, range, charge status, remaining time.
  • Limit the state of charge while charging. The app will periodically check the state of charge in the background, and stop the charging process if desired SoC has been reached.
  • Lock / Unlock the vehicle.
  • Lock the vehicle even if it's already locked, but not all windows have been closed. The car will then close its windows.
  • See the lock / window status door by door.
  • Start the preconditioning / climate.
  • Camper mode. In this mode, the app will periodically check whether the climate / preconditioning has stopped, and if yes, it'll restart it.
  • Tyre pressures info.
  • Today widget with lock / unlock operation, as well as SoC and range info + charging status.

If anyone's interested in it, please sign up using this form: Sign up for MyPace iOS TestFlight access or alternatively open this link on your iPhone: Join the MyPace - Control Your I-Pace beta
Note: you need to have this app installed in order to be able to get the beta builds: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664

I'm expecting to have an initial alpha build ready within a couple of weeks.

See less See more
#402 ·
PAGE7 said:
I forgot my password.
How can I re log in?
It is the same as your Jaguar log in for InControl or Pivi Pro.

Stay safe

Ian

#404 ·
Hi Johnny! Great app, however I can't add the widget. Running the latest (non-beta) ios and the latest version of mypace 0.1 (79).

Any tips?

Edit: When I say can't add I mean there is no widget to add. Can't find it at all.

#411 ·
Update has been issued by JonnyHush, so MyPace working fine again. :D

Many thanks Nikola! It's a great app and is really useful.

Best, Rob

#412 ·
Hello,
I've just taken delivery of my new I-Pace today and I'm trying to get the Apple CarKey thing working with no luck. Is MyPace the app that I need? I've tried reading through the 42 pages but my brain is giving up on me. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brucey

#415 ·
Hi Nikola - I'm late to this party, but thanks for the invite - downloaded & logged in 1st time - worked perfectly - THANK YOU :D ! Looks great: I love the extra data & look forward to trying the timed charge settings. Thanks so much for releasing this test version - good luck with future developments.
Chris

#417 ·
Hi Nikola, and thanks for the App which I have been running for a couple of weeks.

I have found something which may be the way I have it set up but may be a setting I need to change.

Under the MYPACE settings you can select Distance, Temperature and Tire Pressure units setting.

When I select psi for Tyre pressures I get a reading of 385 psi which is a little excessive :) with BAR it has a decimal point but PSI it seems to be missing.

Is it me or the APP?

Many thanks for a great APP it is impressive.

Dave

#419 ·
I have rechecked and get the following.

Psi units ----- 385 psi
kPa units ---- 2655 kPa
Bar units ---- 26.6 Bar

So they are all reading X10 too high.

I hadn't noticed that although the Bar reading had a decimal point it was too high too!!

Hope that helps.

Dave

#420 ·
At least we know it's not the app's unit conversion - most likely that's what the car is reporting through the JLR API.

In my experience, the values will go back to normal after a couple of power cycles. Hopefully you'll get some normal values after a drive or two.

#423 ·
#425 ·