Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Every episode currently seems to be shot inside (I think the same) I-Pace. Who does it belong to? Is it on long-term test? Were all the episodes shot on the same long trip? And why has no proper I-Pace review yet appeared on the FullyChargedShow when we know they've been using one for...it seems like a few weeks?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I saw this but it is not about reviewing a car properly. Only hearsay counts for them. They are to lazy to proper make their own mind up.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DrPhil said:
I saw this but it is not about reviewing a car properly. Only hearsay counts for them. They are to lazy to proper make their own mind up.
They (FCS I mean, not S&S) will do a proper I-Pace review I'm pretty sure, though they tend to be more of a general EV (and related green generation etc) site with videos typically limited to 10-15 minutes rather than the totally in-depth style of Autogefuehl or Bjorn. What's a bit odd though is that they seem to have had an I-Pace to use for several weeks, but still no recent video. (OK there was a video from the Portugal launch and one before that at the Swiss car park, but that was just a first look under very controlled conditions). Maybe they're busy with other projects or on holiday or ...?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
johnd said:
They (FCS I mean, not S&S) will do a proper I-Pace review I'm pretty sure...
Actually, it sounds like a more detailed FCS I-Pace review is indeed pending, as part of a long comparative journey around NL vs a Kona. A little snippet of information was in the news section (starting around 42 mins) of the latest FCS news video (but the first with a live audience) just posted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts