Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2019 I-Pace is running out of thread on it's Michelin tires after 53.000 km so I will be needing a new set withing a month or two.
Am running the 8-spoke 18" wheels on my car and was wondering which tire brands and sizes people have tried with the I-Pace and what their experience is.
At the moment I'm leaning towards the Pirelli Scorpion Verde which is (was) offered on other countries than mine instead of the Michelin, but I am open to suggestions of course.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I use Toyo Proxes CF2 SUV 235/65 R18 H (106) - they are reasonably quiet and long lasting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I put the Pirelli scorpion verde on on a second pair of wheels for winter as they are all season and hopefully offer a little more grip on the few days of snow we get. Didn't seem to to be a great deal of choice in spec without things getting expensive.

No complaints so far. Low noise and A rated for rolling resistance. Only done 2k miles or so though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know much about other tyres on I-Pace, but Michelin Primacy in general have a nice low 69/70dB rating. I see Pirellis are also in that range. But I'm a big fan of Primacy :) . Just don't go for a 72dB if noise matters to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts