Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Anyone else experiencing issues logging into their navigation account in the car?

After months of no issue, I noticed I needed to login. The car refuses to accept the password (even though I login into the web portal using the same details).

Anyone else seeing the same?

Thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I've reset the password through the website but still my car refuses to log me in. I've got a larger than standard data plan (with plenty of data) so it's not that. I've got a strong 4G signal so it's not that either. Very strange and annoying...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I've reset the password through the website but still my car refuses to log me in. I've got a larger than standard data plan (with plenty of data) so it's not that. I've got a strong 4G signal so it's not that either. Very strange and annoying...
Sorted. I created a route in the web portal, it said it had synced, started the car up and it logged in successfully. May not the cure (maybe user error somewhere), but either way, I'm now logged in again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there,

Anyone else experiencing issues logging into their navigation account in the car?

After months of no issue, I noticed I needed to login. The car refuses to accept the password (even though I login into the web portal using the same details).

Anyone else seeing the same?

Thanks
Yes last 2 days, I have been logged out of Live services, and had to log in again. Seemed OK today though

I suspect Jaguar servers again

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One thing I also discovered, I could never set my home address in the car and store it in the home address box. Not major but really annoying none the less. Instead I set it in the website and now it’s stored in the car.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
One thing I also discovered, I could never set my home address in the car and store it in the home address box. Not major but really annoying none the less. Instead I set it in the website and now it’s stored in the car.
So if someone steals your car while you're away from home, they know where to go to rob you! Security risk, iMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts