Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Any update on this? It seems to be listed in UK folders, but Dutch folders don't mention the towbar (nor other accessoires)

·
Registered
335 Posts
NL: I ordered mine with a towbar (fortunately removable, 1399.99 EU..)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bart said:
Pricey option, but where did you find it? It's not in the price list? Do you have a partnr or option code?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Bart said:
That's strange. Ordered mine yesterday via Arval (lease) and they informed me that it will be 1750 EUR including labour / installation fee. Wondering where that diference comes from... Also NL by the way. Furthermore they mentioned 50kg maximum pressure and not 45kg. I plan to tow a Combi Camp Country and my current nose ball pressure behind a Skoda Octavia is around 65kg. So need to move some stuff to get close to the 50kg, which is actually quite low. At least the 750kg maximum towing weight seems to be consistent ;-)

·
Registered
335 Posts
I thought that 1399,99 was a rip-off but apparently your dealer (or lease company) can do that better than my dealer..
On my first car (old Saab 900) I installed one myself from the scrapyard: about 50 Eu..

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got the word that Jaguar NL says a towbar is not possible :( Only the German and Scandinavian brochures of still lists the option with a to be defined price tag. The UK brochures of all Jaguar models have disappeared. Dutch, French, Belgian, Italian don't even mention the option.

I've asked the dealer for clarification. Would be quite a pity if the towbar wouldn't be possible.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
mca2 said:
I've asked the dealer for clarification. Would be quite a pity if the towbar wouldn't be possible.
Suggest to contact [email protected] or [email protected], so far my experience is that they know more and are more helpful than the dealer.

·
Registered
325 Posts
mca2 said:
I got the word that Jaguar NL says a towbar is not possible :( Only the German and Scandinavian brochures of still lists the option with a to be defined price tag. The UK brochures of all Jaguar models have disappeared. Dutch, French, Belgian, Italian don't even mention the option.

That makes me worry as well! My order is already placed, including the towbar, although the final price for the towbar was not known (expected 1500-1750 euro including labor). As I own a tent trailer, not having a towbar will result in cancelling the order. Keep us posted!

Dealer told me 50kg nose weight as a maximum, seems to be 45kg in the UK information. And indeed the confirmed 750kg trailer weight. Both are sufficient for the tent trailer, although 45kg is a bit tricky. I prefer a nose weight between 55 and 65 for this trailer. Nevertheless, for a weekend within reasonable range, those values will work. For a longer holiday trip, I will swap cars anyway due to the limited range with trailer. So it is mainly for weekend use, but can't live without it...
#fingerscrossed

·
Registered
96 Posts
Jelle v/d Meer said:
mca2 said:
Suggest to contact [email protected] or [email protected], so far my experience is that they know more and are more helpful than the dealer.
Thanks, which departments will I contact when writing to those addresses?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
mca2 said:
Thanks, which departments will I contact when writing to those addresses?
See below the signature on the reply email I got - you could call them as wel.

Customer Relations BeNeLux
Jaguar Land Rover Nederland
T: 0900 333 77 72

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.