Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts
Your list of potential stops @DrPhil makes me think of the same type of list I used in December 2013 when driving from Amsterdam to Davos with my new Tesla S. Today it's totally a no brainer given all the Superchargers - just get into the car, enter destination and the car leads you the way passing the necessary chargers, indicating how busy they are, if they are in maintenance.. very reliable. It always works with 6 up to 32 stalls per locations. I hope Ionity will speedup it's roll-out all over Europe. It will make traveling so much easier and EV's much more acceptable for the masses.

Discussion starter · #62 ·
Arcis said:
What did you input as the range in the goingelectric.de routeplanner (instead of the 480km it completes automatically when selecting the ipace)? Given the options displayed above, I'd guess about 350km.

I am also looking at this site to schedule some charging stops for our ski trip to France. All but the last 25km in France it will be highways in NL, GER and SWI. With 4 persons, a ski box on the roof and lots of luggage, a range of 225 to 250km seems more sensible for planning purposes.
I entered 320 as range, I believe.

DutchTom said:
Gibbsville said:
Hi i see in your previous post that you registered with a maingau account for use in germany 5c per min ,I presume you registered using a standard dutch bank account for payment in their app. i tried to do the same today but it doesn't seem to accept the IBAN number (ABN AMRO ) how does payment work if you dont have a German bank account ? Or did you register your dutch bank details successfully?
Send an email to their supportdesk, they will add it to your account.
The emailaddress you can use is info@einfachstromladen.de
After the latest update of their app (got that today on Android), they now accept non-German IBAN numbers. I was able to enter my Dutch bank details. Haven't been able to test it though, because I don't have my I-PACE yet.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.