Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not wild about these BEV vs BEV road tests but at least this a fair stab at comparing the two cars over 8 pages.

The issue is ICE journalists just keep using ICE metrics to compare cars - no power consumption figures, real charging times etc.....

Needless to say the Jag comes out on top (I wouldn't expect anything else from Autocar) but they do say its probably the best Jaguar EVER so that gives you an idea of what they think of the I-Pace

They give the I-Pace 4.5 stars out of 5.0

·
Registered
755 Posts
Did they measure the acceleration?
Gotta feeling that Jags number in the 0-60(62) event is on the consevative side.. .

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whilst the article is quite a long (lots of words) its not like Autocar's normal in-depth single car review where they take the car to a test track - all the figures in the article are manufactures.

This article compares the I-Pace with a Tesla Model S 75D --- so yes, in this comparison the I-Pace is quite a bit faster.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Blackseries said:
This article compares the I-Pace with a Tesla Model S 75D --- so yes, in this comparison the I-Pace is quite a bit faster.
Thats maybe the one Tesla that is closest in price compared to the I-Pace?
Difference in 0-60 between S75 and S100 is 0,1 sec. S100P is of course in another league. Especially the pricing :shock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.