Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last few weeks I have been unable to log into maps in the car, so can't get traffic etc, my car is just over 3 years, but I have renewed maps subscription, and the online services, I have also replaced the sim card so have connection (although for some reason I am unable to tether from my phone) I am getting the attached message:

"sorry there is a problem our end, please try again later"

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNpIpXvseD0QteYIbxgij9CRty1sdU2s922pori

·
Registered
11 Posts
wh05apk, where do you sign into Maps/Navigation in the car?

I have signed into InControl and on my previous JLR cars there was also a requirement to sign into the Navigation system. Without signing into the Navigation system, it was impossible to set up to the PC or phone apps to send destinations to the car remotely.

In my I-Pace I can't find anywhere to sign into the Navigation system and therefore I can't send destinations to the car from a PC or phone app!

Sorry to hijack the thread :oops:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Jim55 said:
wh05apk, where do you sign into Maps/Navigation in the car?

I have signed into InControl and on my previous JLR cars there was also a requirement to sign into the Navigation system. Without signing into the Navigation system, it was impossible to set up to the PC or phone apps to send destinations to the car remotely.

In my I-Pace I can't find anywhere to sign into the Navigation system and therefore I can't send destinations to the car from a PC or phone app!

Sorry to hijack the thread :oops:
Unfortunately none of this applies to MY21 or 22. Those don't have a separate navigation login. Also, the route planning app is not compatible with Pivi Pro models, so all route planning has to be done in the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts