Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The only thing I don’t like about Regen is when I’m so used to it and one pedal driving and then I charge to 100% and then let her coast to a stop…but she doesn’t slow down. That always catches me out after a full charge. Once she’s at 95% she seems to be back to her normal self… Otherwise High regen is awesome!
Would be good if you could limit the charging to 90% via the car as my podpoint doesn't have the option to do so.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Back from MY22.

It's of debatable value though. JLR only have steer assist in cruise rather than permanently and the park assist is rarely used and inferior to DIY with 360 cameras.

I think on the whole the £1000 compensation I had for its absence from order was good value.

I am still not sure why the single camera is a barrier to effective steering assist. My wife's Audi has a single camera and better steering assist (always on not just at cruise) than JLR.

It's just not that complex to implement with a single camera almost all German and Asian manufacturers fit a single camera and it it not a barrier to this functionality.
I agree, I'd miss the 360 cameras more than I currently miss steering assist. Until it's like autopilot on a Tesla it's not a major selling point for me at least, but it's certainly nice to have.

Hopefully, JLR look at there assistance systems and try to improve them, I find even the adaptive cruise can be a bit heavy on the brakes.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts