Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
MY20, Cesium Blue HSE, no sunroof, air suspension, HUD. Changed 18in wheels, Fitted Mirror dashcam
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been meaning to ask this for years! On my 2020 HSE with heated and cooled front seats the display showing if the seats are heating or cooling has a dot in the centre of the seat back and the seat base. These are sometimes different colours but I have not been able to find out what that means. Can anyone help?
Automotive lighting Font Screenshot Auto part Circle

·
Registered
96 Posts
If I recall it is so you can have the heating just under you or just against your back or as per the left hand seat in your picture both areas are being heated.

·
Registered
MY20, Cesium Blue HSE, no sunroof, air suspension, HUD. Changed 18in wheels, Fitted Mirror dashcam
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I recall it is so you can have the heating just under you or just against your back or as per the left hand seat in your picture both areas are being heated.
Thanks, but you do that just by touching the back or base of the seat and the whole panel, not just the spot, changes colour!

·
Registered
MY21, Eiger Grey, Black Pack, Panorama, Active Air Suspension, Configurable Dynamics
21 Posts
Might probably just be visual cues for the seat back and base being individually clickable.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might probably just be visual cues for the seat back and base being individually clickable.
Sometimes the spots are blue, sometimes red and other times clear. The Blue and red don't always appear to match the colour of the rest of the seat. Perhaps it is showing when the seat has reached the desired temperature?

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Or it is set to cooling, Blue; heating, red; or not operating,clear.

·
Registered
220 Posts
When seat heating or cooling is on the ‘dots’ allow you to switch off the back or the squab.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts