Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

<t>What is the make of your current car that you intend to replace with the I-pace?</t>

• <t>Volkswagen</t>

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • <t>Volvo</t>

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • <t>Lexus</t>

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • <t>Porsche</t>

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • <t>Mercedes</t>

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • <t>BMW</t>

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • <t>Audi</t>

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • <t>Tesla</t>

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • <t>Jaguar</t>

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • <t>Other</t>

Votes: 23 20.4%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone is driving right now.

How many of you are current Jaguar owners any how many are new to the brand.

If your current make/brand is not listed please choose other as the poll creation only allows 10 options

·
Registered
43 Posts
2013 Outlander PHEV. Good car, as long you don't use the ICE
2016 BMW i3 94 Ah - Love this car, but miss the range (approx. 200 km) and 4WD
2018 I-Pace ;)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Currently driving a 2014 Skoda Octavia Combi Greenline (14% tax) so just a tiny improvement going to I-pace :), before that a 2011 Skoda Fabia Combi.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Even though this is a small poll around 30 respondents so far and probably not enough for statistically correct conclusions it appears that many i-pace owners will be new to the Jaguar brand. Also interesting to see that quite a few are switching from hybrids and also from far less premium brands and cars with far lower sticker prices. I would have guessed that people mainly would be switching from premium exec cars XF,XE, A6, A4, 5-series, 3-series, E-class, C-class or SUVs such as Macan, F-pace, Q5, GLC, X5, X3 etc but maybe the i-pace attracts a different kind of buyers for different reasons.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Interesting isn't it. I actually downgraded from a RR to buy my Phev as I wanted to go electric but needed an SUV sized car and it was the only one available at the time. Now, I'm able to go more premium, be all electric and also enjoy a faster more agile car which offers the space I want.
Exciting times.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I currently have a Audi A6, from 2007. I have replaced the engine, it broke, even thought I followed the service plan, and it was done by Audi service team. I like the car in general , but my faith in audi is to low, therefore Audi´s new BEV is not interesting for me.

I-Pace looks good, in June I get to try it (hopefully).

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.