• <t>Siena Tan</t>

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • <t>Dapple Grey (textile)</t>

Votes: 2 3.4%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I opted for Ebony on my Yulong White I-Pace. The correct contrast for a white car I think.

Had I gone for my second exterior colour choice of Corris Grey, then I would have been tempted by the Light Oyster seats. I say tempted because I once had a very similar seat colour in a BMW. The seats looked great to start with, but over time they got stained with the blue colour from jeans. I tried everything, but couldn't get rid of it. It is possible of course that this was purely a BMW issue. Or maybe a professionally applied leather protection could have stopped it from happening?

My dealer has a Corris Grey FE with Ebony seats in their showroom... it looks amazing.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mars Red is what I've ordered! So that automatically means that I think that is the "best" colour :)

Although seat colour also depends on the combination with the exterior colour ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
nipri said:
Hi Mikew,
Had same issue with BMW i 8 until I used Detrol wipes & hola! Sorted!
Thanks nipri!

That particular BMW is now long gone, but might help someone else.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I opted for Light Oyster on my Yulong White I-Pace : White on White makes me happy every day ( for now )

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great photos on the instagram page, zee! In some light, the red seats look a bit garish and in others they look really elegant. I seem to remember they look great in the flesh and they should keep their appearance over time better than the white ones. Are you still happy with the choice?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi emgf, Spelling mistake. Dettol.
Also wore new jeans & left a bit of colour in the seats. Took a breathable white cloth & soaked in warm water, rinsed & wiped the seat & got rid of the marks very well.
Warm regards.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mars red for me. Ordered corris grey exterior with privacy rear glass. Thought the dramatic dash of red with the aluminium dash would give it a tardis like feel. Adult, austere functional and sensible on the outside, then a sense of danger and the unknown when you enter 😱. My XF had the oyster. Loved it but very much 'of its time'

1 - 15 of 15 Posts