Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Have my 22" 5 spoke 'Style 5069' in Gloss Black with Diamond Turned finish and carbon inserts, they have covered 1150 miles from new.

see my advert on eBay - search ' Jaguar I Pace Alloy Wheels immaculate'

G

·
The wheels are for sale as complete items, 22 inch alloys, Pirelli tyres, TPMS and centre caps, as removed from my I-Pace at 1150 miles.
I live in the countryside and mainly travel on B and A roads so wanted a wheel/tyre combination for this, at present I have 18 inch Jaguar rims with all season tyres, would have preferred 19 inch, but Jaguar skip this size for some reason on the I-Pace. Yes there are after market alloys at 19 inch, may change in the future but happy with the 18 inch wheels at this time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Those wheels look like a very good deal.

@MEO : I have an question if you don't mind - looking at the eBay pictures, I'm intrigued as to how you've hung them on the wall? I have various sets of spare wheels and they're stacked up on the floor of the garage - I've never really seen a convenient wall mount solution.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MEO said:
The wheels are for sale as complete items, 22 inch alloys, Pirelli tyres, TPMS and centre caps, as removed from my I-Pace at 1150 miles.
I live in the countryside and mainly travel on B and A roads so wanted a wheel/tyre combination for this, at present I have 18 inch Jaguar rims with all season tyres, would have preferred 19 inch, but Jaguar skip this size for some reason on the I-Pace. Yes there are after market alloys at 19 inch, may change in the future but happy with the 18 inch wheels at this time.
Hi can I ask where you purchased the 18" wheels?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts