Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wandering if I can fit an F-Pace wheel and tyre package.
Factory spec:
I-Pace: 255/40-22 on 8,5x22 ET 50,5
F-Pace: 265/40-22 on 9x22 ET 45

This will give approx half and inch wider wheel, 10 mm wider tyre, all of which is outwards rather than closer to springs etc. Diameter will be 1,23 cm more, so 0,6 cm closer to wheel arch. Still smaller than with stock 235/65-18 - but given it's placed half an inch further outwards - will it fit without rubbing anywhere?

Dramatic increase in battery consumption?

I like the 22" F-Pace Helix more than I-Pace 22" options.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I was wondering where you have found the factory size tires for the 22"rims for the Ipace.
Jaguar has not been able to tell me which ET size they use.
Are you sure that this is the correct ET size?

Relating to your questions, you should experience no rubbing as you have roughly a fist of room in the wheel arch.
Air suspension lowers by 4 cm so there should be plenty of room.
Width of tires is also probably not a problem but I am not sure in this respect.
It will however influence your electricity consumption I'm afraid.
Thanks for your feedback on the ET size.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your input.
Font Blackboard Audio equipment Technology Number

This shows tire sizes.
ET (CH) values were shown on a paper at dealer's. So no official values since they wouldn't give me the paper, but I'm positive all values on this paper are the same as written here:
* 235/65 R18 110V 7,5J CH 45.
* 245/50 R20 105V 8,0J CH52,0.
255/45 R20 also specified.
* 255/40 R22 103V 8,5J CH 50,5.

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
Nokian has 20in nordic SUV tires, studded and non studded. I have 235/19 R2 SUV now and quite happy with them. Only that 320hp to front wheels are bit too much for those tires making them bit unstable under full throttle on our rutted roads.

https://www.nokiantyres.com/tyres/suv-4x4-tyres/winter-tyres/

·
Registered
12 Posts
antonlissone said:
I got from JLR that there will be 22inch wintertires in september.
Ah, thank you. I wonder when this information will hit Norway. It's not like we have winters here... :roll:

Please keep us updated on which producer who will make them. I guess Conti!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its actually a pity that the Pirelli Scorpion PZero All Season tyres that are shipped on 20" Land Rover products aren't available. They work very well on both on-road and off-road and I was extremely impressed with them over the severe winter we just had in Scotland in terms of traction in the snow. Would have been an ideal tyre for the I-Pace for those of us that live in a more northerly climate but don't have to change to winter tyres.

·
Registered
12 Posts
MarkA said:
Its actually a pity that the Pirelli Scorpion PZero All Season tyres that are shipped on 20" Land Rover products aren't available. They work very well on both on-road and off-road and I was extremely impressed with them over the severe winter we just had in Scotland in terms of traction in the snow. Would have been an ideal tyre for the I-Pace for those of us that live in a more northerly climate but don't have to change to winter tyres.
Mark, I heard on another forum that the Pirelli Scorpion 255/40 R22 103H XL J will be available so probably also R20?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts