Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
So regen braking does seem worse in Hi with 2.1.7. it did seem better after I switched to Lo and back to Hi but seems less fierce now and requiring some braking input in addition to taking foot off the accelerator.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I had 2.1.7 update yesterday.
USB ports are woking as before.
Regen.. I use low regen and haven't noticed any difference!
My cameras were unavailable after the update. However, a hard reset fixed it.
looking forward to getting 3.0.0

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've tried several times to update from 2.1.6, but it keeps failing. (Both immediate and scheduled). I did a reset too but still not working.
Any idea if I can do anything to persuade it before I ring the garage?
Thanks.
Nick.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a MY22 HSE Black Had it just 2 weeks. Last week OTA 3.0 message popped up. Shut down car left for 40 mins. Went bask and software was loaded ok. Androids auto is now working fine foe me. Car has wireless charging pad so should be no worries on phone battery. I think there was a change to the charging routine as well. Now able to charge just off peak or to a set SOC% not sure if that was there before on 2.1.6 but dont think it was.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Updated to 2.1.7 this afternoon. Everything seems okay. Vehicle creep had turned off so I turned it on again and regenerative braking seems to have a less effect in both high and low settings.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ditto, update to 2.1.7 all seems good

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have 2.1.17 but not pivi pro 3... However my range..MY21 22inch wheels and normally range shows 235-240 but first full charge with 2.1.17 shows 260!!!!!! Has anyone found this? I've done 36 miles in and out of central London traffic and showing 211 remaining so not quite 260 but better than my 236 previously and heater on as cold in London this week.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
It seems that this roll out of 3.0 is just random and ridiculously slow. Do they have such pathetic servers that they can only push its to one car a day?
3.0 was pushed to our car in an attempt to resolve some connectivity issues. it did not make a difference but we know what the problem is now (nothing to do with the car).

·
Registered
30 Posts
3.0 was pushed to our car in an attempt to resolve some connectivity issues. it did not make a difference but we know what the problem is now (nothing to do with the car).
Hi

who pushed it? Ive tried in control customer service and the local dealer i bought it from and they both didn’t have any clue about 3.0 let alone getting it added to my car

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Has anyone ever managed to get the car to connect automatically to their home WiFi network without having to enter the password each time?
You shouldn't have to enter the password every time. Mine just connects when I pull into the drive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
A JLR technical group I guess located at the UK HQ. They won't do it for people who are simply impatient though!
Funny…..but this silly excuse about servers and staggered roll out is a bit pathetic. I have a new car and version 3.0 was out before it even arrived at the dealer let alone handed over to me. I cant believe that a brand new car can be delivered with software 2 versions out of date…..

41 - 60 of 73 Posts