Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow I-pace enthusiasts!

In April of this year I ordered an I-pace First Edition.
Since then I am constantly looking for information and facts; I mostly find this on this forum !! Thank you for that !!!

As said; I have ordered a First Edition with 22 "wheels or an NOL car: No Options Left ;)

This week I received the confirmation that he will be delivered to the dealer at the end of September.
He first passes the carwrapper and will be delivered to me on October 5th... so I think I'll be one of the first to get the I-pace :mrgreen: .

Once delivered, I will post photos ...

Grtnx Bram

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Bram said:
Hello fellow I-pace enthusiasts!

In April of this year I ordered an I-pace First Edition.
Since then I am constantly looking for information and facts; I mostly find this on this forum !! Thank you for that !!!

As said; I have ordered a First Edition with 22 "wheels or an NOL car: No Options Left ;)

This week I received the confirmation that he will be delivered to the dealer at the end of September.
He first passes the carwrapper and will be delivered to me on October 5th... so I think I'll be one of the first to get the I-pace :mrgreen: .

Once delivered, I will post photos ...

Grtnx Bram
First of all welcome and congratulations with your FE order as well as just having to wait another 5 weeks instead of 12 like me or months like some other unfortunate members.

What is going to be wrapped around the car, company logo?

We are looking forward to the photo's but even more to hear your experiences and real life range achievements.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! It's going te be a full color wrap...

The FE was, as you know, only available in the colors red (orange), black and gray ...
Since I'm going to drive him for quite some time I let him wrap up completely, one color with some carbon accents ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Bram said:
Thanks! It's going te be a full color wrap...

The FE was, as you know, only available in the colors red (orange), black and gray ...
Since I'm going to drive him for quite some time I let him wrap up completely, one color with some carbon accents ;)
Congrats with your choice. Where do you wrap the car and what color did you choose?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Bram said:
http://wrapmyride.nl/home
The color is still a surprise :cool:
More expensive than I thought - didn't you like any of the other colours offered on HSE. Multiple folks choose the HSE and added options instead of chosing the FE.

Then again the price for wrapping is approx the same as for the premium paint from Jaguar - now you have complete freedom in chosing the colour and with that pretty much guarantee there will not be another I-pace looking like yours :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts