Anderson EV worth It?

We are British manufacturers of EV charging points. We use industrial grade electronics to give our product an unrivalled aesthetics and reliability. Discover why we are worth driving home to.
Andy84

Anderson EV worth It?

Post by Andy84 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Hi,
Will be taking delivery of the IPace shortly so need to pull my finger out and get a charger sorted. I was initially attracted to the Anderson charger due to its looks but it seems the posts on the forum suggest theres problems with the installation and App either not working or not laid out in an obvious manor.

Are there any happy customers who would recommend it or should I just stick to a Pod Point?

AGT

Re: Anderson EV worth It?

Post by AGT » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:21 pm

Hmmm. I will let you know when my A2 starts working again

aquiss

Post by aquiss » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:34 pm

I can't really fault mine. Support can be a little slow, but once engagement starts, I've found them to be decent.

You do get nice data out of the unit (see below).

andersen-screenshot.jpg

mark135800

Post by mark135800 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:44 pm

We have two of their units - they look much nicer than any of the alternatives I could find and mine have worked flawlessly. Before and during the installation I was well looked after and they answered lots of questions we had around load balancing etc. Overall, we are very happy.
Delivered - I-Pace First Edition - Corris Grey, Ivory Interior, 22" 5 Spoke Carbon Insert Wheels
Previous - F-Pace 3.0D S

Andy84

Post by Andy84 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:33 pm

Thanks for the comments. I've changed the position of where the charger is going to be located and it'll be out of sight now so I've gone ahead with the PodPoint order. Interestingly they give additional discount if you select an Ipace so £319 installed. I've been really impressed with how responsive they've been and are sending out a SWA cable in the post so I can get it installed in the floor void before the engineer arrives. 12 days from order to installation date.

Return to “Andersen EV – Stylish EV Charging Points”