Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

9K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Snoerd 
#1 ·
Is it possible to have a "keep me logged in until I log out" button - I seem to get logged out after each time I leave the forum. I'm using Safari on an iPad Pro with IOS 10.2 software and do not clear the cache/ browsing history after I close down the browser.

#5 ·
It seems to be more than just that. Switching devices on the same private wifi (so same public IP) also seems to cause it. it's almost like the table that stores the session tokens has a unique key on the username, so only one device can have a token registered at any time.

#8 ·
Getjaggywithit said:
In any case, it's annoying :) I at least use two devices (phone/laptop) on three different networks (home wifi, 4g on the road and office) during the day. This is just a forum, not a system for next Jaguar chassis r&d or something. So I could do without 'the extra security'.
Seems something wrong with your session cookies then. I am logged in on multiple devices (two laptops and a phone) on different networks (e.g. while traveling) without the need to login each time....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.