Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

EV Experience => Efficiency effect

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  fa147 
#1 ·
See below chart showing the data of almost a year driving in my I-pace, it nicely reflects how over time how me getting more used to driving with BEV as well as a little personality change (more relaxed - less in a rush) has a positive effect on efficiency.

Cumulative average efficiency on nearly 27,000km gives me a 300km range - the average efficiency of last 3 months (6,000km) gives me a 355km range.

Comparing last year October (warmer & sunnier) to this year October (colder & wetter) efficiency has improved with 33% while avg speed is 47% higher :). In all honesty probably not a fair comparison as October last year included loads of quick sprints and fun drives but still.

View attachment 480

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
If you purchased the car in October of last year then you would have been "enjoying" the car until around December/January, so maybe the comparisons should start there.

In all honestly, it is clear that the efficiency awareness started in December and has been climbing ever since, very good :)

#3 ·
Like the rest of us then, the first couple of months ends up 'testing' the acceleration etc and then we calm down a bit; but not always :lol:

#4 ·
elbocko said:
Like the rest of us then, the first couple of months ends up 'testing' the acceleration etc and then we calm down a bit; but not always :lol:
👍 :roll: 👍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.