Jaguar I-Pace Forum banner

SOTA updates for MY19 vehicles

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SammyD 
#1 ·
There's been a lot of discussions and rumors about the introduction of the long awaited possibilities to
Update your vehicle OTA. The latest info I found in the forum was that it has been postponed until
The summer of 2020. However I just visited my local JLR dealer who also happens to be a good friend
Of mine and he showed me an email from JLR that he got on the 4 th of April containing the following.

"TOPIx-SOTA Introduction
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The ability to perform a software update via TOPIx is being launched together with our
I-PACE customer pilot. We are pleased to provide you with TOPIx training material for the implementation of SOTA with valuable tips.

Our recommendation:
- Print out the documents and read them carefully.
- Work through them step by step.
- Note JLRP00163.

Note that the activation of SOTA in TOPIx will start from 08.04.2019.
Please contact the JLR IT department, If the access to SOTA in TOPIx does not take place in the following days.

Clicking on the following link will take you to the latest info we have in store for you:"

The link mentioned in the email contains instructions for the workshops on how to activate SOTA.
To summarize it, you still have to ask your dealer to activate SOTA in Topix.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.