Octopus / Zappi web link help please

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
neverhood

Octopus / Zappi web link help please

Post by neverhood » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:10 pm

Hiya,

Does anyone happen to have the link that I need to sign up for the Zappi offer from Octopus, I think I'm missing an email with a "let's go" link in it where you register to get in touch with an installer.

Cheers,
Stuart.

Goshdarnit

Re: Octopus / Zappi web link help please

Post by Goshdarnit » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:09 pm

I-Pace First Edition, Corris Grey, Oyster interior, 22” diamond cut alloys with carbon inserts.
IMC: S19A_19.07.2-312706 Telematics: 14.2

Control your iPace with Siri voice commands

mortstar

Post by mortstar » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:42 am

I've been emailing a chap called Charlie at Octopus who sent the 'Zappi Journey' email to me. The link in the email takes you to a Google Form to fill in your details and OLEV eligibility.

Charlie's email is charlie.cook@octopus-energy.intercom-mail.com

neverhood

Post by neverhood » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:18 am

mortstar wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:42 am
I've been emailing a chap called Charlie at Octopus who sent the 'Zappi Journey' email to me. The link in the email takes you to a Google Form to fill in your details and OLEV eligibility.

Hiya, yeah I've been speaking to him too, he's said he sent the email but I haven't received it and I'm trying to get my request in ASAP, hopefully he'll come back to me today, but I think that email you mentioned is the one I'm after with the link to the questionnaire etc in it. Google form explains why I can't find it on the web.

mortstar

Post by mortstar » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:20 pm

neverhood wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:18 am
mortstar wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:42 am

Hiya, yeah I've been speaking to him too, he's said he sent the email but I haven't received it and I'm trying to get my request in ASAP, hopefully he'll come back to me today, but I think that email you mentioned is the one I'm after with the link to the questionnaire etc in it. Google form explains why I can't find it on the web.
Just get back to him and let him know that email didn't come through, exactly the same happened to me.

I think they are using some bots/applications like Zapier which are supposed to automatically pick up actions from Salesforce (or whatever CRM they are using) and automatically take other actions, like send you an email with a link to Google Forms with your information part filled in (which is why I'm reluctant to add the link here, as it has my personal details - sure I can just edit them out, but don't want to risk it).

Looks like that automation has broken down somewhere.

neverhood

Post by neverhood » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:57 pm

All good thanks, I've got the email link now :)

Debating whether to wait for the zappi2, but to be honest doesn't seem a real reason to do so, so may just carry on with the version 1 + software update + a hub

mortstar

Post by mortstar » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:42 am

Agreed, I don't really see the benefit myself either. More expensive for the 2 and the 1 does everything I need, including detecting change to 5p/kWh tariff.

Return to “Main Jaguar I-Pace chat”