Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
Paulsouthport
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 pm
Location: Liverpool

Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by Paulsouthport » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi all

My car was delivered with this version. To date no SOTA upgrades have been available. Although I'm in no hurry to upgrade, this version works great, has anyone gone from this to the newer version?

Just checking if I need to request SOTA activation.
cheers
I-Pace S, MY20 - built July 2019
S19A_19.11.4-330884
Telematics 16.2


Paulsouthport
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by Paulsouthport » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Just to clarify, there is a noticeable delay in the rear camera on this version, but not 1s as most seem to report. Maybe closer to 1/3 second delay. Also the infotainment swipe response is far better than the test drive cars I took out in March.
Mines MY20.
I-Pace S, MY20 - built July 2019
S19A_19.11.4-330884
Telematics 16.2


Goshdarnit
Posts: 1862
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:55 pm
Location: UK

Re: Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by Goshdarnit » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:41 pm

Paulsouthport wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:35 pm
Just to clarify, there is a noticeable delay in the rear camera on this version, but not 1s as most seem to report. Maybe closer to 1/3 second delay. Also the infotainment swipe response is far better than the test drive cars I took out in March.
Mines MY20.
There is one update available to this version. Have a look at my sig. that’s the current version. I did a video after I upgraded from your version (I think it was your version, but definitely an earlier version of S19A) to the one below.
I-Pace First Edition, Corris Grey, Oyster interior, 22” diamond cut alloys with carbon inserts.
IMC: S19A_19.24.2-375121 Telematics: 14.2
Last update: 26/08/19

Check out my I-Pace Channel on YouTube
Control your iPace with Siri voice commands


Paulsouthport
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by Paulsouthport » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Thanks, I did watch your vid - I watch all of them, they are excellent! - but I think I saw your previous version was lower. Still a S19A_19.** but below .11. I could be wrong though.
Either way I'll check with Jag though. I wonder if I can ask them using the in-car help button?


EDIT: Just rewatched the start of your vid, you were on S19A_19.07.***
I-Pace S, MY20 - built July 2019
S19A_19.11.4-330884
Telematics 16.2


SteveA
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:50 pm
Location: UK

Re: Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by SteveA » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Paulsouthport wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:15 pm
Hi all

My car was delivered with this version. To date no SOTA upgrades have been available. Although I'm in no hurry to upgrade, this version works great, has anyone gone from this to the newer version?

Just checking if I need to request SOTA activation.
cheers
I went from 884 to 121, the latest version, via SOTA and I noticed two differences:
1)Maps are more responsive to drag and expand;
2)The speed limit function now transitions slowly from a low to higher speed limit when driving from say a 30MPH to a 40 MPH zone. Previously you would have to release and reapply the throttle to get the car to accelerate to the higher speed limit.

The rear camera still has a delay and the Creep control still defaults to off after a journey.
I Pace EV400 SE, Yulong white, options: Oyster leather, 20' wheels, MY19, delivered 03/2019
InControl: S19A_19.24.2-375121 | Telematics: Version not showing


Paulsouthport
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by Paulsouthport » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:59 pm

OK, so there is an upgrade from mine to the newest. Thanks for the confirmation.
I'll check with Jag tomorrow if mines been enabled.
I-Pace S, MY20 - built July 2019
S19A_19.11.4-330884
Telematics 16.2


Goshdarnit
Posts: 1862
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:55 pm
Location: UK

Re: Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by Goshdarnit » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:33 pm

Paulsouthport wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:44 pm
Thanks, I did watch your vid - I watch all of them, they are excellent! - but I think I saw your previous version was lower. Still a S19A_19.** but below .11. I could be wrong though.
Either way I'll check with Jag though. I wonder if I can ask them using the in-car help button?


EDIT: Just rewatched the start of your vid, you were on S19A_19.07.***
Ah ok. Sorry about that. Genuinely couldn’t remember what version I’d been on. But it sounds like the changes will be similar to what you see on the video.
I-Pace First Edition, Corris Grey, Oyster interior, 22” diamond cut alloys with carbon inserts.
IMC: S19A_19.24.2-375121 Telematics: 14.2
Last update: 26/08/19

Check out my I-Pace Channel on YouTube
Control your iPace with Siri voice commands


Paulsouthport
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by Paulsouthport » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 pm

No problem! I think my version has most of the features you mentioned, and it works just fine.
I do have to disable ELK every time I start, it forgets that.
I don't use creep so that's not a problem, and profiles always work as does saved radio stations.
I-Pace S, MY20 - built July 2019
S19A_19.11.4-330884
Telematics 16.2


Goshdarnit
Posts: 1862
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:55 pm
Location: UK

Re: Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by Goshdarnit » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:17 pm

Paulsouthport wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 pm
No problem! I think my version has most of the features you mentioned, and it works just fine.
I do have to disable ELK every time I start, it forgets that.
I don't use creep so that's not a problem, and profiles always work as does saved radio stations.
I believe there is an EU regulation that require ELK to default on every time the car is started, so I think we’re stuck with that. Glad to hear that you’re having similar experiences to me with the new version. Not everyone seems to be unfortunately.
I-Pace First Edition, Corris Grey, Oyster interior, 22” diamond cut alloys with carbon inserts.
IMC: S19A_19.24.2-375121 Telematics: 14.2
Last update: 26/08/19

Check out my I-Pace Channel on YouTube
Control your iPace with Siri voice commands


Paulsouthport
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Software S19A_19.11.4-330884

Post by Paulsouthport » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:20 pm

Fair enough about the default ELK, if it worked consistently and in a non-scary way I'd be OK with it. It's just too hit and miss for me (pardon the pun) and scares the bejebus out of me when it does kick in!
I-Pace S, MY20 - built July 2019
S19A_19.11.4-330884
Telematics 16.2


Post Reply

Return to “Main Jaguar I-Pace chat”