No radio reception on new I-Pace

All Jaguar I-Pace related discussions
JonnyRussell100

No radio reception on new I-Pace

Post by JonnyRussell100 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:51 pm

Earlier this week I received my new car. Love it and slowly getting up to speed with everything on range, EV charging etc.

One initial problem that has emerged after a few days in that the radio (all bands - DAB, FM/AM, LW) are not working - just says No Reception once I turn car on.

Was ok for first couple of days but not since.

Anyone experienced this?

Cheers
Jonny

GoneNuts

Re: No radio reception on new I-Pace

Post by GoneNuts » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:35 pm

JonnyRussell100 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:51 pm
Earlier this week I received my new car. Love it and slowly getting up to speed with everything on range, EV charging etc.

One initial problem that has emerged after a few days in that the radio (all bands - DAB, FM/AM, LW) are not working - just says No Reception once I turn car on.

Anyone experienced this?

Cheers
Jonny
Strange problem, Jonny. I haven't heard of this before. I'm wondering if you have a loose antenna cable. It appears that an early trip to the dealer will be in order. Best of luck, eh?

JonnyRussell100

Post by JonnyRussell100 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:02 pm

GoneNuts wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:35 pm
JonnyRussell100 wrote:

Anyone experienced this?

Cheers
Jonny
Strange problem, Jonny. I haven't heard of this before. I'm wondering if you have a loose antenna cable. It appears that an early trip to the dealer will be in order. Best of luck, eh?
Quite possibly! One of those annoying is it really worth a trip to the dealer, but if I don’t it’s going to really bug me type situations!

GoneNuts

Post by GoneNuts » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:22 pm

JonnyRussell100 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:02 pm
Quite possibly! One of those annoying is it really worth a trip to the dealer, but if I don’t it’s going to really bug me type situations!
I totally understand, Jonny. Especially after paying so much for the car. Besides, a good infotainment system makes the car more fun and better to drive.

emgf

Post by emgf » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:31 pm

JonnyRussell100 wrote:

Anyone experienced this?

Cheers
Jonny
I had a strange problem as well which was related to external WiFi reception . It took 2 weeks to my dealer to solve the matter after several exchanges with JLR UK . One of the batteries was not being charged and the dealer had to change both the telematics and the infotainment modules . I hope your case is more simple .
SE Yulong White , light oyster interior , 20" Gloss Black , since October 2018 , IMC: S19C ... Telematics 18.2 , H264

Return to “Main Jaguar I-Pace chat”